Saturday, January 9, 2010

....I Want To Meet His Friends ....

I wish at one point i can meet his friends :(
it since like he doesn't like me to meet his friend
.....................................or.........................................
I'm not good to be his girlfriend .....? so i can't meet his friend
maybe I'm ugly so ...maybe he doesn't want me to meet them ?
maybe I'm too fat that ....he doesn't want me to meet them ?
........................... :(
am i that bad ?

he know most of my friends...
well church...Tss Bss Roommates ..... and what else ?
well he doesn't know my some of my other friends
but .... still he know a lot of my friends !!! right ?
and i don't :( .................................................................................
I only know like 2 ...and church :(... and his other that he always chill with ...
nothing :( no... mo ah !!! ....i don't know any of them...he just talk about it
and im just like.....in my head it like " i don't even know them :( "
............................
...................
..............
..........
.......
....
..
.
It not like I don't want him to have friend can i ....know them too?
not all of them just a little .......... :(
and he always said that he will bring me out and drink ...
never happen !!!!!
maybe one day ? LOL maybe...maybe his birthday ?!?!?!?!?
LOL.... nothing to say ............................................

sux! :( i want to see him !! fuck fuck fuck ~!@#$%$#@$!%$!@@!#$#@T^%



-wai♥

No comments:

Post a Comment