Thursday, January 14, 2010

♥ Korean Town♥


Today after school .................
me and esther went to "Korean Town" and cut hair :)
so i cut my hair short lol~ :) kinda pretty well i like it
and bb like it as well :) nice nice
but the only sad thing it me and esther waited well actually just me...for 4 hrs!!! omgshh ~~ ..i though they frogot about me..and..it like hell to me for a while after i cut it it was good
THANK YOU ESTHER WAITING FOR ME FOR SO LONG
i bought like cake thingy i don't know what it is call but it
GOOD!~!~~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~
and later on fix eyebrown lol $8 ... but it was hurt :(....well to esther ...she said doesn't to me kinda hurt lol ............I'm weak :( and later went on dinner lol............i thought i t was cheap turn out...23 ? ish ...grr :(..but it was GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
it WAS SOOOOOOOOO GOOD~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
yeaa at night so much weird people -.-" omgshhh way to much !!! dis like :(





lol yea ilove my hair lol~



-wai♥

No comments:

Post a Comment